Thursday, June 8, 2017

You Took My Parking Space At Church.


This should wake us all up.... One day, a man went to visit a church. He got there early, parked his car and got out. Another car pulled up near the driver got out and said, " I always park there! You took my place!" The visitor went inside for Sunday School, found an empty chair and sat down. A young lady from the church approached him and stated, "That's my chair! You took my place!" The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome, but said nothing. After Sunday School, the visitor went into the sanctuary and sat down. Another member walked up to him and said, That's where I always sit! You took my place!" The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment but still said nothing. Later as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among them, the visitor stood up, and his appearance began to change. Horrible scars became visible on his hands and on his feet. Someone from the congregation noticed him and called out, "What happened to you?" The visitor replied, as his hat became a crown of thorns, and tears fell from his eye, "I took your place" We fight about our place in church, on the street, in our office's, and everywhere we want our place in society, but our Lord Jesus gave up his place to save us sinners... Please start reading your bibles and praying, help the poor, and do charity when you have the strength and the ability to do it for these your brothers and sisters in Christ... So you and I can be richly blessed when our Lord Jesus Comes Again

No comments:

Find Out The Latest Information.

Google
 

St Marks Church Podanur